Ten Questions with Chad Stanley
1. When did you join Encouragement FM?
2. What do you do now and what other job(s) have you held here?
I am the Director of Development. It’s a fancy name for the guy that helps raise the money.
3. Where else have you done similar work?
This is all new to me.
4. Where did you go to school?
I graduated from Stephen F. Austin in 1998.
5. Describe your family.
I have been married to wonderful woman named Jennifer for 11 years. She does her best to keep me in line. We have three beautiful kids. Grace is 8, Brookelynn is 5, and Cole is 3. What blessings!
6. What do you enjoy most about working here?
The best thing about working here is having the opportunity to get out in the community and share the awesome things that God is doing through the ministry of Efm. The people here also make it a blessing to walk in the door everyday!
7. Why are you working in this ministry rather than in the for-profit/secular world?
It is just great to know that God has chosen to use me to help make a difference in our community in the name of Jesus Christ. How cool is that!
8. Share a funny story about working here?
My funny story is…..Jeff Johnson!
9. What is your best memory/proudest accomplishment from your time here?
My best memory and proudest accomplishment is participating is my first PraiseShare this past March (2011). It was awesome.
10. What do you hope to accomplish here?
My hope is that God will use me in the way that He sees fit and that through my efforts here He will be glorified.
Name: Chad Stanley
Position: Director of Development
Birthday: January 29
Originally from: Ore City, Texas
When I was a kid I wanted to be: In a band
Favorite Verse: 1 Corinthians 2:9
Favorite Pastimes: Hunting, fishing, playing guitar, golf, family, family, famly.