I found this recipe and thought “I can do that!” So I did and it was delicious! This is coming from a person that has NO skills in the kitchen whatsoever!
This Corn Tomato Avocado Salad is summer in a bowl! This is light and can be eaten alone or as a side dish.
- Corn kernels from 1 large steamed corn on the cobb (1 cup)
- 5 ounces diced avocado, from 1 medium
- 1 1/2 cups diced Persian cucumbers (about 3 small)
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons diced red onion
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice (from 1 medium lemon)
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Fresh black pepper, to taste
Toss all ingredients together and enjoy!
After all, the Lord tells us to take care of our bodies and use them for His glory!
1 Corinthians 10:31 – “So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God.
Original Source: Skinny TasteREAD ALL HEARD ON AIR BLOGS