Basic Info about Leah
Name: Leah Coombs
Position: Donor Relations Manager
Birthday: July 20, 1970
Originally from: Colorado
Rich Mullins, Matthew West
Currently… homemade Calzones!
Favorite Verse: Romans 12:2
When I was a kid I wanted to be: An astronaut
10 Questions about Leah Coombs
1. When did you join Encouragement FM?
May 1, 1993
2. What does your job entail?
Hospitality, data entry, purchases for office, birthday cards, and helping anyone I can with tasks at the office.
3. Describe your family.
Jason and I have been married since 1999. We have one unbelievably amazing daughter! (and a large dog) :)
4. What do you enjoy most about working here?
I enjoy working with fun people who don’t take themselves too seriously.
5. Share a funny story about working here.
One day Fletcher came to work with a…oh wait, that’s every day!
6. What do you hope to accomplish here?
I hope my work here furthers the Kingdom of God on this earth. I hope to share Christ’s love, hope and peace with our community.
7. If you could witness one event in history, what would it be and why?
How can I choose just one…I would love to have seen the Garden of Eden, the Burning Bush, Solomon’s Temple, Nebuchadnezzar’s statue. I would cherish witnessing any and every moment that Jesus was on earth, Pentecost…I could go on.
8. If you had one free hour each day, how would you use it?
I would write.
9. If you had to choose an existing movie title to describe your life, what would it be?
To be determined…
10. What’s the strangest talent you have?
I can touch my nose with my tongue.