Basic Info about Mike Harper
Name: Mike Harper
Position: Morning Show Host, VP (Not “Grande Poobah”, but more of a “Venti Poobah”)
Birthday: Saturday, Jan. 11, 1958 (about 5 a.m.)
Originally from: Cincinnati – Home of the Reds
Favorite Artists: Needtobreathe, Switchfoot, Sara Groves, TobyMac, Jars, Paul Baloche, Partridge Family
Favorite food: Anything with gluten
Favorite Verse: Job 19:17
10 Questions about Mike Harper
1. When did you join Encouragement FM?
In the late 80s. When gas was cheap and hair was big.
2. What does your job entail?
Morning show, donor and public relations, prayer and medication.
3. Describe your family.
Google “Leave It To Beaver.”
4. What do you enjoy most about working here?
The Chuck E Cheese ball pit in the break room.
5. Share a funny story about working here.
Hmmm. “Working”… Well, there was the time Carrie Parsons had her pants on backwards. No wait, that was me.
6. What do you hope to accomplish here?
Let me be cereal for a moment. Two words. World Peace.
7. If you could witness one event in history, what would it be and why?
The inevitable Joanie Loves Chachi Reunion.
8. If you had one extra hour each day, how would you use it?
Save it for retirement.
9. If you had to choose an existing movie title to describe your life, what would it be?
The Sister of the Traveling Pants
10. What’s the strangest talent you have?
I can clone myself. You might hear me on KVNE Sunday morning on the way to church, and just minutes later see me IN CHURCH. Amazing.