How it Works
We are honored to be a part of the East Texas community that provides helpful and useful information that makes a difference in our listeners’ lives. As a part of our ministry, we provide on-air announcements for non-profits within the guidelines below.
Note: Due to the number of requests, it is essential to contact us well in advance of your event.
Some Quick Guidelines
- Our format is commercial-free with very limited talk.
- On-air announcements are for registered 501 c(3) non-profits.
- We cannot legally accept commercial advertising from for-profit companies or conduct fundraising for other organizations per the Federal Communications Commission (FCC).
What are my different opportunities?
KGLY requests the non-profit’s director or staff member be the contact person. If you are a volunteer, board member, or the person not in charge of the event, please have a staff person contact KGLY and/or fill out the application.
Community Events Calendar
- For free or low-cost family events.
- Great way to get the word out at no cost to your organization.
- Event submission must be two (2) weeks in advance of event.
- For event or concerts where tickets are sold.
- Guaranteed on-air space.
- Ticket-giveaways are reserved for packages only.
- Fee associated.
91.3 KGLY Road Trips
- Do you have a unique events and would love some additional promotion? Invite 91.3 KGLY to be a part of your event. We bring the excitement, giveaways and live reporting!
- Application must be submitted 30 days prior to your event.
- All requests are based on vehicle availability and service to the entire station audience.
- We can sponsor your event with in-kind on-air announcements.
- All requests must be made via application and approved.
- Based on availability.
- Your application must be submitted at least 45 days prior to your event.
- For more information, click the blue button!